Welcome to the Veritas Initiative website. The Veritas Initiative is dedicated to advancing the integrity of our justice system by researching and providing critical data that shines a light on such crucial issues as the conduct of public prosecutors. Through its relentless research efforts conducted by leading experts, the Veritas Initiative foresees its first and future studies serving as major catalysts for reform.
- “Material Indifference: How Courts Are Impeding Fair Disclosure in Criminal Cases” – a major study co-authored by Cookie Ridolfi
- The Veritas Report on Prosecutorial Conduct
- Innocent Man Released From Prison After Spending 42 Years For Arson Conviction
- Texas Man to Get Retrial Due to Faulty Fire Science
- Maryland Legislature Votes to End Death Penalty