Durham County, North Carolina district attorney Tracey Cline called the News Observer’s recent series relating her improper conduct in several criminal cases a “terrible injustice.” Cline claims the series was designed to destroy her credibility and reputation. She defends her work in the cases mentioned in the series.
- “Material Indifference: How Courts Are Impeding Fair Disclosure in Criminal Cases” – a major study co-authored by Cookie Ridolfi
- The Veritas Report on Prosecutorial Conduct
- Innocent Man Released From Prison After Spending 42 Years For Arson Conviction
- Texas Man to Get Retrial Due to Faulty Fire Science
- Maryland Legislature Votes to End Death Penalty